Confident Beginner on Machine Embroidery
About the Class
These cute Flamingo Beauties like to strut their stuff no matter where they are...with their heads of glitter, each bird proudly displays unique feathers of chenille, buttons or flower petals...and a message we should all take to heart "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful"…This fun flanged bordered pillow is sure to bring a smile to your face.
Tracy is the proud mom of 3 amazing adult kids, one angel son and has
been married to her high school “prince charming” for almost 40 years.
She moved to St. George, Utah 14 years ago and decided it was the
perfect time to develop a new hobby. She bought her first Bernina at
that time and has been addicted to quilting ever since. Her quilting journey has progressed to the point that she has been teaching machine
embroidery, applique, traditional piecing and machine owner education
classes at Dave’s Bernina in St. George for the last 4 years…She also
enjoys making things for her 10 grandkids who are the love of her life.
When not sewing, she is an avid fan of most sports. Her favorite teams
to follow are BYU and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Teaching: Kimberbell Flamingo Beauties Embroidered Pillow
Kimberbell Twilight Boo-levard Embroidered Bench Pillow
Snow Globe Embroidery
Class Supply List
- Pattern/Kit $53 includes- fabric, Shapeflex , pillow, embellishments, KimberBell tape, threads and design. (Please purchase ahead of time so it can be picked-up at the Retreat in our Bernina Booth.)
- BSK (Basic Sewing Kit)
- Rotary Cutter and Mat
- Travel Iron and Iron Pad,
- Best Press
- Precision Tool
- 505 Spray
- USB Stick
- Hand Sewing Needle
- Sharp embroidery scissors
- Orange Pop Rulers-optional but very helpful and encouraged
- Stablizers OESD Tear Away, Poly Mesh-Cut Away, Wash Away (Highly recommended to ensure success and best stitch quality)
HW: Have kit completely cut out and place pieces for each block in separate baggies or however you want to store them….the more organized you are the more fun we can have in class. Have designs downloaded to you usb drive and instructions printed out in color.
** Sewing machines provided by Dave’s Bernina